How do I know what size is best for me?
- To determine the best size for you, sit in a chair and measure the distance from the seat of the chair to the top of the head, then add 2 inches.
Which is better, a single point, double point, or no point hoop?
- Single point hoops tend to rotate a lot more, but they can be rigged in smaller spaces.
- The rotation of single point hoops allow for spinning to create beautiful moves
- Double point hoops allow you to perform moves that tip forward and back with a smaller amount of lateral movement.
- Double point hoops allow less overall movement, less spinning. They also allow for an extra range of poses to be performed on the top bar. However, due to the method of rigging, they do take up more vertical space
- No tabs give you the versatility to choose either double or single points just by the way you rig them
- Maximum User Weight/ Working Load Limit: 330 lbs/150 kg
- Product Weight: 8-9 lbs, depending on size selected
- Rigging Hardware Not Included – Please seek professional assistance from an aerial rigger, experienced licensed contractor, or structural engineer for safe rigging.
We provide the best possible customer service and highest quality products. Please contact us if you need assistance or have any questions – we’re happy to help!
If you are not completely satisfied, we will do everything we can to correct it.
Safety tips for aerial fitness:
- Always use a mat under your apparatus
- Always practice with a spotter for flips and new or harder moves
- Attend Lyra classes instructed by a professional
- Always check your equipment before each use to make sure damage has not occurred at any time and that the rigging is secure
- Taping your hoop helps with better grip.
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. If for some reason the items do not meet your expectations, we will happily exchange them for another item of equal value. Shipping is not included in returns.